- Category: Uncategorized
- Published on Monday, 21 January 2008 12:05
- Hits: 1022
1. You will respect other users, their content and the content of MoreBeach.com. You will honor copyright laws and respect the privacy of MoreBeach.com users. You will help maintain a family friendly environment.
2. You will be honest. You will truthful in any postings you make about yourself or items you offer for sale.
3. You will not spam.
4. You are at least 18 years old.
5. You are personally and solely responsible for the material you post at MoreBeach.com
7. MoreBeach.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including private messages, ads and listings) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the MoreBeach website and/or services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. MoreBeach.com expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to any part of MoreBeach.com and its services if MoreBeach.com determines, in its sole discretion, that you pose a threat or are acting offensively to MoreBeach.com and/or its users.
8. You will abide by all local and national laws.
9. You agree to indemnify and hold MoreBeach.com, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of MoreBeach.com and its services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above and/or if any content that you post on the MoreBeach.com website or through MoreBeach.coms services causes MoreBeach.com to be liable to another.
10. If there is any dispute about or involving MoreBeach.com and/or its services, you agree that the dispute shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA, without regard to conflict of law provisions and you agree to exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts of the United States located in Massachusetts in the Town of Barnstable. You further agree that this agreement does not anticipate all possible relationships and disputes between you and MoreBeach.com and that the intent of this agreement, as expressed in sections 1-10 above, will be a governing factor in the resolution of any dispute. Either MoreBeach.com or you may demand that any dispute between MoreBeach.com and you about or involving MoreBeach.com and/or its services must be settled by arbitration utilizing the dispute resolution procedures of the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Barnstable, Massachusetts, USA, provided that the foregoing shall not prevent MoreBeach.com from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
- Category: Uncategorized
- Published on Thursday, 03 January 2008 17:57
- Hits: 11805
This year's theme is "Cold Water Surfing". Surfers and their friends are invited to submit digital pictures that capture the beauty and misery of surfing when it's cold. Winter surfing is about soulfulness and exhiliration, beauty and fear, being cold and getting warm again. There's more than a touch of insanity too. Top prize is a new Billabong Winter wetsuit and $200 cash. Three Honorable Mentions with a cash prize of $50 will also be awarded. Entries must be received by March 14, 2008. Winners will be announced on March 20th. MoreBeach has the right to use all submitted images on its website and in press releases. Photographers represent that the images are theirs and that they have releases for all people who can be identified.
Scroll down or click to see some of favorite images from past contests